AnalyticsKnowing what's going on with your website
Analytics is the collection, reporting, and analysis of data collected regarding the visitors to your website. The definition has lately grown to include “big data”, but we refer only to website data.
Companies that leverage the web for new customers want to know how their website engages their users, including:
- Where they are located
- How long they stayed on the site and what pages they visited
- If they purchased anything (eCommerce)
- Knowing their age, gender, and where they live
In the end, you are better able to answer the question, “Did my website investment pay off?”.
Back Office Geeks can help you answer that question. Call us.
Track the success of all of your websites using simple settings in Google Analytics.
- Where they live
- What pages they saw
- How long they stayed on each page
- How they found you (organic search, paid ad, or referral)
These are out-of-the-box Analytics settings.
Get as complex as you want:
- Did they do what you wanted? Track the pages up to your desired website event, like purchasing.
- You built special links. Did they click on those?
- What are the demographics of your visitors? Which group performs better on your site?
- Get a report every day, week, or month.
Here are just a few:
- Piwik Pro – GDPR friendly, no free plan
- Clicky – Simple to use with a free plan
- Adobe Analytics – GDPR friendly, no free plan
- Go Squared – Analytics and Live chat, free plan
Articles and Resources
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.